Thursday 27 November 2008

Much has been happening over the past few weeks and I need to get a few pictures to post on this blog. The 'wall' has been finished and I have now had the astronomical final bill. Still, it is only money. I have been spending a lot of time putting our back garden back in order after the upheaval. We should end up with a more user-friendly garden. Sid's orchestra is rehearsing madly for our Christmas concert on 10th Dec. Sid asked me to do some arrangements for this concert and you can listen to them on the 'my music' link. They are arrangements of Jingle Bells, and O Little Town of Bethlehem - with thanks to J S Bach and Vivaldi. Last Monday Julia and I bused and trained to Salisbury to collect our van which has emerged from its chrysalis as a beautiful yellow camper van - pictures to follow. We are off to Portsmouth this weekend with a very full programme to look forward to. More about this later. Church keeps us very busy still but the boat work for the Harbour Authority is very quiet as we are out of season.

No comments: